Family Tree Farms is a family-owned grower/packer/shipper headquartered in Reedley, CA. Our operation encompasses over 5,000 acres of stone fruit and blueberries in central California as well as a combined 3,000 acres of blueberries in Mexico and Peru. Family Tree Farms’ mission statement is “to consistently produce, package and market the most flavorful fruit in the world.” In pursuit of this mission, we have established strong, worldwide relationships with our retail and wholesale partners. We are looking for capable and visionary people to join us and to be part of our flavor-focused growth plan.
Family Tree Farms is currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated individual who is interested in pursuing a career in the farming industry as a Farm Management Intern.
- Assist with daily oversight of assigned ranches
- Ranch equipment maintenance and general oversight
- Assist with Irrigation scheduling
- Assist with fertilizer and general tree health
- As needed, assist with safety compliance and relevant documentation
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Currently pursuing a degree in Agronomy, Agricultural business, or related field
- Understanding of plant agronomy and plant health
- Knowledge of different types of soils
- Working knowledge of irrigation systems and techniques
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required