Family Tree Farms is a family-owned grower/packer/shipper headquartered in Reedley, CA. Our operation encompasses over 5,000 acres of stone fruit and blueberries in central California as well as a combined 3,000 acres of blueberries in Mexico and Peru. Family Tree Farms’ mission statement is “to consistently produce, package and market the most flavorful fruit in the world.” In pursuit of this mission, we have established strong, worldwide relationships with our retail and wholesale partners. We are looking for capable and visionary people to join us and to be part of our flavor-focused growth plan.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Administrator to join our team in Dinuba, CA.
This position’s key responsibility is to provide day-to-day marketing support to the sales staff and to our retail partners. While reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, the person in this position must also be able to adeptly respond to projects and requests from multiple sources. Creativity and design skills are a strong part of this position; some level of graphic design and photography experience is desirable. Strong Power Point and Excel skills are also a big plus. This position will be exposed to a wide range of activities throughout our operations; the ideal candidate will be someone who is flexible, adaptable, and welcomes new opportunities.
- Preparation of customer review data and presentation materials
- Learn the basics of Famous software in order to pull basic data for customers and growers
- Creation and assembly of meeting materials
- Meeting planning and logistics
- Maintain product photo database
- Photography editing
- Coordination / planning of customer visits
- Trade show planning and logistics
- Website and social media interaction
- Customer promotion project management
- Power Point
- Basic photography skills (or ability to develop needed skills)
- Graphic design (no requirements for specific software)
- Organized and self-directed
- Strong writing skills
- Famous Software knowledge and Ag marketing or sales background is helpful