The Fiddyment family has been farming pistachios since 1968. Over the years, our products have changed but our commitment to providing customers high quality gourmet pistachio products has not. We continue to flavor pistachios in small batches like our founder David Fiddyment did in the original packaging shed. We currently offer customers traditional salted pistachios along with a variety of flavored pistachios, pistachio butters, and gourmet gifts.
We have an immediate opening for a Production Supervisor to join our team in Lincoln, CA.
The Production Supervisor provides leadership to plant employees as part of the production management team. The Production Supervisor in tandem with their counter part is responsible for coordinating daily production activities at the production facility and ensuring that all company policies and procedures are being followed.
This includes oversite of the companies Food Safety program, and will serving as a member of the Food Safety Team.
The successful candidate must have:
- AA degree manufacturing, business or related field preferred
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity
- Hands on experience in equipment maintenance and repair.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work and communicate respectfully with others.
- Ability to recognize potential safety issues and prevent them from occurring.
- Ability to identify any maintenance issues and communicate them to management.
- Experience in a food production facility.
- Foster a positive work-place environment.
- Thorough knowledge of food safety, manufacturing safety, and sanitation standards.
- Knowledge of operating a Pallet Jack, Forklift, or other Powered Equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of inventory control systems.
- Knowledge of packaging weights & scales. (Basic math knowledge.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, word, and Excel
- HACCP or PCQI certification is preferred but will be provided
PLEASE NOTE: APPLICANTS SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY NUT ALLERGIES.
Interested individuals should submit their cover letter and resume as a single document (PDF).
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.