Fillmore-Piru Citrus is a fresh-pack, grower-owned citrus packing house in east Ventura County, California. In 1897, seven bold pioneers united to form a cooperative that would grow the finest citrus in the world.
Over the past 100 years, Fillmore-Piru Citrus Association has become known for its high-quality fruit as well as its family-oriented environment, which is the key to our success. Our close-knit team works collaboratively to provide fresh citrus for the United States and other global markets. Today, using state-of-the-art technology, our packing house ensures that freshly picked citrus is packed and shipped to retain just-picked freshness.
We aim to be an industry leader of freshly packed fruit. To this end, we focus on enhancing Quality, Efficiency, Teamwork, Safety, and Customer Service. Mostly, we value our people who are the key to our future and our success.
We are currently seeking a seasoned professional to join our team in the capacity of Director of Finance & Accounting. This is a key position in our organization as the incumbent will lead all Finance & Accounting functions for the organization. Additionally, this role assures that information systems are adequate for the company’s needs; oversees purchasing for all operational and support supplies; and assures adequate internal and external operational support services are in place to ensure financial success.
Our company offers an attractive wage and benefit package that includes:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan
- Group Medical Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation/Time Off
- Bonus Program
If you are interested in joining the Fillmore-Piru Citrus team, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume as a single document.
- 10 years experience in a managerial accounting/finance function. Supervisory experience required.
- Must possess advanced Excel skills.
- Must be able to speak English. Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Production, Manufacturing or Agriculture experience preferred.
- A four year University Degree is required with an emphasis on accounting, finance or closely related fields if required.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.