FirstFruits Farms LLC is one of the largest tree fruit companies in Washington State – growing, packing, shipping, and marketing over 9 million boxes of apples a year. FirstFruits Farms LLC pursues a socially responsible business agenda, promoting economic and spiritual development opportunities for all of its employees and families.
We are now offering a tremendous opportunity for a Western Regional Business Development Manager to join our team.
Working from their Home/Remote office in the western part of the country, The Regional Business Development Manager builds and expands existing company business while developing new business opportunities in assigned geography and accounts. May also be assigned to direct, develop, teach / train and supervise merchandisers, sales representatives, or broker representatives to execute and accomplish business plans with customers.
Plans, directs and implements sales strategies for existing and potential clients based on company business plan. Tailors approach and tactics to fit within the client’s core competencies, as well as working with clients on new products that enhance and build their business.
Works with and advises the Marketing Director in the development of new and existing sales to achieve planned sales growth, profit margin, and market share. This position will work directly with the marketing, sales, and analytics departments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year university
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in sales or equivalent combination of education and experience (experience in the produce industry preferred).
- Thorough knowledge of the company’s markets, products, sales approach, and production processes.
- Requires an extensive understanding and/or experience in the development of existing accounts and retail store execution. Development of new business opportunities is a plus.
- Extensive computer skills are a must. (Microsoft 365 products or similar)
- A valid driver’s license is required and proof of automobile insurance.
- Current passport for travel outside the continental United States.
- Ability to travel 25-65%.
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes : optional health, dental, 401k, PTO and Sick Leave
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.