- Manages department inventories by tracking sales reports and orders product
- Controls department expenses by improving operations and efficiencies
- Prepares, maintains, and tracks all types of records concerning inventories
- Develops and maintains communications with other departments to devise marketing plans, which will help meet the financial objectives of the store
- Creates and implements localized merchandising plan for the department, sets up and creates displays
- Meet with vendors and work with a wide variety of fresh, dried and/or processed products
- Maintains accurate records on all important matters, including associate performance and discipline, sales plans, etc.
- Must be available to work every other weekend
- Must have previous management experience running a successful produce department
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.