In this position you will be responsible for Fleet Compliance throughout the Enterprise and directly responsible for ensuring State and Federal compliance on equipment and vehicles.
- Development and implementation of procedures to support compliance with State and Federal requirements regarding commercial vehicles.
- Oversee all aspects of the ELD (electronic logging device) use in commercial vehicles.
- Lead the DVI (daily vehicle inspection) process and facilitate the use of all collected information to support compliance and equipment health through development of proprietary digital platform.
- Management of required recordkeeping information to support both commercial and off-road equipment.
- Monitor and maintain maintenance records in accordance to State and Federal requirements.
- Direct the new hire and ongoing driver qualification process including required training.
- Coordinating required training of all commercial fleet employees, drivers, mechanics and associated recordkeeping.
- Monitor and maintain all DQ (driver qualification) files ensuring compliance with applicable laws.
Thorough knowledge and understanding of commercial vehicles, DOT, FMCSA and State transportation laws. Advanced computer skills including Microsoft office, MS Word and MS Excel.
Associate degree or higher with five years of experience with emphasis in an agricultural setting or an equivalent combination of experience (seven years), education, and training that would provide the level of knowledge and ability required for the position.
LICENSE: Valid Class A or B or C driver’s license with a DMV record acceptable to insurance carrier.
Bilingual/bi-literate in English/Spanish.