Located in Fresno, California, Fowler Packing Company is the parent company to some of the industry’s most popular brands including Peelz Citrus, Samsons Grapes, G3 Development Company, and EMID Design Group. Fowler Packing was formed in 1950 as a small tree fruit operation and has grown into a trendsetter in quality, efficiency and sustainability. Today the company is built of over 700 full-time employees and frontrunners in agriculture, real estate, and interior design industries. If you are looking for an in-house position that offers a variety of work, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The Field Liaison is responsible for assisting employees out in the work areas and relaying information back to office personnel. The Field Liaison works closely with the HR department, Compliance department, and Safety department to ensure policy implementation.
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of employee relations experience
- Proficiency required in all MS Office Applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Must have a valid California Driver License Class C, and a clean Motor Vehicle Report.
- Experience with Data Tech.
- Positive Liaison rating from year to year.
- Prior Liaison Supervisory and/or Management experience in field-based settings is desirable.
- Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate respect for issues of multiculturalism and diversity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. (Must be comfortable working with email communication).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to exercise independent professional judgment when appropriate; strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Bilingual, English – Spanish
For 70 years, Fowler Packing has provided thousands of employees the opportunities to build a rewarding career that includes continued education, robust corporate culture, competitive compensation, benefits packages, and paid sick and holidays. Additionally, all employees enjoy complimentary meals at one of our two on-site cafeterias, and on-site health clinic visits at no cost.
Fowler Packing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.