To meet the growing hunger for fresh, healthy salads, Fresh Express created the very first ready-to-eat packaged Garden Salad available in grocery stores nationwide in 1989. It was this same pioneering spirit and dedication to freshness that has "greened up" family menus with winning new combinations of fresh salads ever since. Today, Fresh Express is the market leader in delivering great-tasting, nutritious, fresh products to health-conscious people like you.
We now have an outstanding opportunity in our Morrow, GA location, for a Quality Assurance Supervisor (2nd shift).
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for developing, administering and maintaining Food Safety and Quality programs that assure the production of high quality, safe products.
The person we’re looking for has:
- B.S. in Food Science, Science or Technical Discipline
- 5+ years minimum experience in a Quality Assurance Supervisor function
- 5+ Years working in Food Processing Plant
- 2+ years working USDA environment
- Strong technical knowledge of food processing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in computer usage (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Other Desired Qualifications/Skills:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience with ISO 22000 or equivalent system
- Previous experience in food manufacturing
This is a tremendous opportunity to advance your Q/A career with a recognized leader in the industry.