More than a company, we are experts at bringing fruit direct from the fields to thousands of tables all over the world.
We grow, package and sell berries, the sweetest source of antioxidants: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and blackberries. We also offer subtropical produce: avocados and mangos.
Because of the care and passion we apply to every process we can guarantee fresh fruit, unique flavors of the highest quality. We ship from our fields to such countries as Spain, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, the United States, Singapore, Japan, Korea, and Canada.
We are currently in search of an Office Administrator with expertise with Famous Software, and a focus on Financial and Reporting to join our team in Fresno, CA.
The successful candidate will: Co-ordinate the planning, organization and monitoring of financial, accounting and sales activities of the MFF, responding to different internal and external clients and business partners
- Establishing and enforcing office procedures.
- Monitoring internal controls
- Assist in the sales and expense forecast
- Compile and analyze financial reporting twice a month
- Participate in development and support of strategic planning
- Help/support accounts payable; accounts receivables by following up directly with clients and service providers
- Ensure quality control over financial reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close processes
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Comply with local, state and federal reporting requirements. This includes following up with Texas office support staff
- Make sure that in and out of information with famous is accurate
- Support accounting team in Mexico with detail information of all marketing and office expenses
- Calculate variances from the budget and report issues to management team
- Recommend improvements for accuracy, efficiency and work flow
- Provide data upon request to General Manager; Managing director and CFO along with department managers to support business operations
- Spearhead the famous set up project and be on point contact for all set up and go live, including glitches after go live. This includes all operational procedures and reporting
- Assist in maintaining customer data base with famous software
- Assist and maintain all grower accounting
- Make sure all office payments are done in a timely manner (phones, internet, rent, office needs for personnel, insurance, paca license, alarm system, cell phones of office personnel)
- Establish and manage company filing (physical and virtual)
- Assist in sales when needed; when sales team is out of office visiting growers or expos.
- Help with logistics as needed
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of an organization
- Must have exemplary listening skills to facilitate effective two- way communication
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must have expertise in financial area and Famous system experience
- High School diploma or equivalent