The FruitGuys is America’s premier provider of farm-fresh fruit to businesses nationwide. The FruitGuys pioneered the “fruit at work” concept in San Francisco in 1998 to help companies provide healthy options to employees during their workday. Today, The FruitGuys has regional locations across the U.S. (each with next-day delivery of fruit in environmentally friendly crates), local networks of small family farms, hunger-assistance groups distributing our produce donations, and above all, a commitment to our customers’ 100% satisfaction.
- Two to three years of consultative sales experience with a focus on and concern for customer experience.
- A talent for prospecting, forming authentic business relationships and closing business.
- A high level of self-motivation; you thrive working independently.
- Interest in selling health solutions to corporations, knowledge of healthy eating trends, wellness industry and active living.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Outstanding organization skills with the ability to prioritize, always seeing the big picture while paying attention to the details.
- A laser-focused determination and willingness to go the extra mile to understand customer needs and satisfaction.
● Your work creating connections with prospective clients and building sales will expand The FruitGuys market share in your region, sustaining and growing our work across the nation!
● You will collaborate with operations, marketing, customer service and retention departments as part of ongoing experimentation to identify the best ways to sell to and keep clients.
● Your feedback is invaluable in helping us to understand what our clients wants and influence the direction of products and marketing.
About our team:
● You join a hard-working team of fruit lovers who pride themselves on consistently providing the freshest, tastiest, and best quality fruit to our customers.
● Your work environment is respectful and full of talented and diverse people.
● We give you the opportunity to express your ideas and effect real change in the business.
● We feed you with free, fresh produce weekly.
Full-time, Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week, with frequent local travel - you are based from home, reporting to the local office at least one day a week and seeing prospective clients in San Francisco at least two -three days a week.
Pay and Benefits:
Base salary of $60-65k, with commission potential based on meeting sales goals. Medical, dental, and vision benefits, paid holidays, paid time-off and 401K plan are provided. We are an EEO employer.
- Please tell us about yourself and why you are excited to join our team!