A division of Capay Organic/Farm Fresh to You, Full Circle delivers fresh, organic, local produce to members’ doorsteps throughout the West Coast. Founded in 1996, Full Circle is a national leader in delivering local organic produce to members throughout the West Coast. We are passionate about great flavors and sustainably produced food. Full Circle works directly with farmers, ranchers, and artisan producers to bring the best of the season to our members. We offer subscriptions for home delivery of fresh, local organic produce and groceries. Orders are placed online, are fully customizable and include the option to add dozens of local produce and grocery items, such as organic milk, bread, artisan cheeses, meat and seafood.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The primary focus of the Warehouse Manager is managing the safe, timely, and accurate production and packing of produce orders and their distribution. This position oversees the Packing, Portioning, Inventory Control, Warehouse Support, and coordinates delivery activity with Transportation. This position also participates in strategic business development plans and improvement projects. This is an exempt management position, usually working 45-50 hours per week. Work schedule is usually Monday thru Friday.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively managing several departments and supplies/materials purchasing and receiving
- Hiring, training, coaching, evaluating, motivating, and disciplining employees
- Maintaining quality standards by ensuring line packing/picking is done accurately, safely, and efficiently, with the highest quality produce possible
- Managing the fulfillment of order for the region including the timely completion of packing for the daily orders
- Ensuring timely communication of inventory levels and changes in product status
- Ensuring procurement of packaging materials and other needed supplies is timely and within budget
- Maintaining weekly performance metrics
- Ensuring payroll accuracy and submitting to Accounting
- Updating and evaluating standard operating procedures to incorporate best practices and process improvements, as needed
- Ensuring and maintaining a safe, orderly, and organized warehouse
- Five years prior warehouse management experience in production of food or produce handling and inventory systems
- Five years prior experience supervising employees in similar environment
- Experience managing a diverse workforce in a culturally competent manner
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.