Full Harvest is a high-growth, VC-backed AgTech startup solving food waste (Forbes’ Top 25 Innovative AgTech Startups). We are the first B2B marketplace connecting farms with food & beverage businesses to sell ugly and surplus produce that would have otherwise gone to waste. We recently raised an $8.5 million Series A, led by Spark Capital, and are using the investment to rapidly grow our team. Are you up to the challenge of helping solve one of the world's largest problems of food waste?
We're looking for a Logistics Coordinator to handle the day-to-day logistics and order coordination for our produce deliveries. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results oriented and customer-obsessed, who is excited to work in a rapidly moving start-up. You will interact daily with our friendly, passionate Full Harvest sales, supply and tech teams to ensure all customers get their correct deliveries on time. This role will report to our Director of Operations.
Our office is in downtown San Francisco.
Secure logistics and trucking coverage for new markets and back ups for existing lanes
Own the maintenance and tracking of customer and vendor Purchase Orders (POs) on the Full Harvest platform for sales and logistics
Coordinate and confirm all trucking from pickup to delivery
Communicate and align with all internal and external parties on any order changes and cancellations. Resolve any order or delivery issues with urgency
Research and optimize vendor costs. Support buyer pricing with trucking costs
Ensure all trucking agreements and insurance requirements are finalized for new partnerships
Track and measure logistics success metrics
Collect and handle supplier and buyer documentation and certification
Work closely with tech and sales teams on platform issues, improvements and special projects, including reporting and processes
- A passion for the Full Harvest vision and a desire to leave a positive impact on the planet
- 3+ years of experience in logistics / trucking coordination
- Experience with produce or other perishable goods required
- Successful coordination of LTL Reefer logistics
- Desire to work at a fast-growing start-up
- Very operationally-minded. Strong problem solving and execution skills.
- Comfortable entering and retrieving data from multiple systems in a fast paced environment
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritize and shift focus as needed
- Strong follow-through skills, especially following up with multiple teams to get information needed to resolve pending purchase orders
- Ability to work independently and find solutions on your own
- Tech savvy - comfortable working with and learning new tech applications
- Proficient in Excel
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- Equity in a high-growth startup
- The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- In-Office Lunch several days a week
Looking for more info about us? We recently closed our Series A with Tier 1 tech and ag firms, Spark Capital and Cultivian Sandbox. Learn more in this TechCrunch article.