THE SMALLEST BIG COMPANY IN PRODUCE
Generation Farms is growing to become a leader in the produce industry. But we will never forget the hardworking heritage that helped us get where we are today.
We’re looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about the future of agriculture, teamwork, and customer service to join Generation Farms. We started as a family farm, and we still care about making working here a supportive and rewarding experience.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Associate & Procurement Agent - Garlic to join our team.
Working from Miami, FL., Lake Wales, FL, or Vidalia, GA, the Sales Associate & Procurement Agent is responsible for sales and customer/supplier commitments for all production seasons throughout Florida, Georgia and Michigan as well as achieving sales goals and performance metrics for assigned sales accounts, territories, or indirect sales channels including new business development. The Sales Associate & Procurement Agent reports directly to the Sales Director at the Generation Farms facilities. The hours are Monday through Friday and include occasional weekend work.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or Agriculture related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in sales or marketing in Agriculture related area.
- Well-rounded knowledge of agricultural industry, including knowledge of products and maximizing yield.
- Proficient use of computer programs to include Excel, Work, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong sales ability.
- Highly skilled at business/enterprise analysis.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of local agricultural crops and market practices.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership qualities
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Skilled at managing multiple projects
- Strong organizational skills and project planning.
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to take your produce sales career to the next level with an amazing company!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.