As the distribution arm of a 20+ years operation that included growing, packing and exporting a full line of Fresh herbs. Gourmet Growers has moved from serving exclusively wholesalers’ market, to serving retailers, mealkit / mealprep companies with any presentation of herbs they need from pounders to ¼ ounce clamshells, single variety or mixing blends upon our customers’ requests.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Representative/Account Manager to join our team in the Dallas/Ft Worth, TX area.
The Sales Representative/Account Manager is responsible for building long-lasting, loyal client relationships, while endorsing and cross-selling new products to our existing and potential customers. This individual must have extensive produce knowledge and should possess a measurable familiarity with fresh herbs. The Sales Associate will be responsible for both retaining existing business and ensuring renewals with the goal of expanding those customer relationships while ensuring consistent client satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 1-3 years previous experience as Sales Associate or Sales Coordinator in produce industry or similar industry.
- Outstanding Customer Service skills.
- English required, bilingual preferred.
- Exceptional attention to detail, follow up and organization.
- Excellent computer skills and social media savvy and a knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess an understanding of market conditions, trends, and market pricing.
- Some experience in A/R Management, a plus.
- Sense of imperativeness applicable to perishable product.
- Highly organized, efficient, self-motivated, and able to work independently.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills (both verbal and written, interpersonal and proper phone etiquette).
- Shows consistent professionalism and good judgment.
- Proven track record of established sales, cold calls, and/or account management success.
- Diverse Produce Industry knowledge and capability to apply appropriate produce trading practices.
We offer a competitive compensation package, with the opportunity for unlimited earning potential, along with supportive management.