Are you a Sales Superstar looking for a change?
Do you have the drive, dedication, and desire to succeed?
Are you customer focused, but with an eye on the company bottom line?
Are you self-motivated – energetic – innovative?
Then we should talk. We are growing and looking for new team members to help take us to the next level.
Based in beautiful LaQuinta, CA, we’re Green Life Farms; a vertically integrated grower/packer/shipper/importer and exporter of premium fruits and vegetables. We have more than 5,000 acres of farming land with more than 20 product varieties grown throughout the year.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales, and customer acquisition. This position will manage customer price quotes and volume allocations, including daily market quotes, short term advance pricing, and contract pricing.
The individual in this position must have the skills necessary to read market trends and establish correct product line pricing to be communicated to the team through internal meetings and daily updates. They must have the interpersonal and communication skills necessary to build and maintain top level relationships with key customers to ensure excellent customer service and to support ongoing sales and growth. This position will work within the sales team to ensure the overall sales strategy is active daily including identifying and developing new opportunities to maximize long term profit objectives.. Must also be coachable and receptive to accept support and guidance from more experienced team members. Responsible for ensuring customer orders are entered, confirmed and shipped as ordered. Interested candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule and overtime hours as required by business operations.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3-5+ year account management and/or outside sales experience required.
- An existing book of business
- Produce knowledge– (i.e. fruits & vegetables, organic & conventional) preferred.
- Product Management experience preferred.
- Ability to read, write & effectively communicate verbally in English (bilingual a plus).
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) and uses basic numerical concepts (e.g., whole numbers, percentages) to complete job tasks.
- Basic proficiency with common computer applications such as Outlook email, Word and Excel and Famous..
This is an opportunity for virtually uncapped personal and professional growth!