Healthy Avocado Inc, is located in Berkeley, CA and enjoys a great reputation with our suppliers in Michoacán. We import 10,000 tons to the USA since 2002. Please visit www.healthyavocado.com for more information about our company.
Compensation: DOE: 75-200K, plus commission, health benefits, 401K & pension.
Place of work: our office or your home office.
We need a person who has an existing customer base for Mexican avocados primarily, as well as for other items we handle for our customers’ convenience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- FOB / contract sales / sales account management.
- Maintain consistent communication with customers to keep them informed of product availability, quality and price.
- Input, track and review sales orders and inventory levels, cooperate with our docs and admin persons.
- Work collaboratively to ensure optimal customer service and support.
- Attend trade shows.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of sales experience in the fresh produce industry.
- Have a current client base and the ability to develop new relationships.
- Have a commitment to setting goals and the accountability for their achievement.
- Self-starter, resourceful, strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task.
- Have ability to work under pressure with attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Strong communication and customer service skills. BA degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Confident and perceptive to customer’s needs and possesses strong customer service skills.
- Strong proven work ethic, ability to work independently, and reputation in the produce industry.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.