The world’s largest grower of organic mushrooms is seeking a VP of Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain.
We are currently seeking a visionary leader with a strategic mind who demonstrates strong leadership, execution skills, and experience in the produce industry and management.
Founded in 1961 by Dr. Murray O’Neil, Highline Mushrooms began as a small family farm in Leamington, Ontario, and has production facilities throughout Canada, serving retailers through Canada and the US. Our family values focus on our people, culture, excellence, quality and innovation.
Our innovative spirit has set standards for industry change, and our respect for the environment, the consumers and our people drive our constant growth.
Our knowledgeable team of hard-working Highline associates motivates our passion, progress, and success in growing high-quality, firm, nutritious, sustainable, and delicious mushrooms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of all aspects of the marketing strategy and management; developing the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics, and resources necessary to achieve goals.
- Oversees daily sales and marketing operations to ensure efficiency, high-quality customer service, innovative product development, and cost-effective resource management.
- Oversees supply chain management team to ensure delivery of strategic, scalable, and efficient supply chain management from planning to execution.
- Monitors the quality of the farm’s products and services and ensures maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develops strategies and tactics for increasing market share within existing accounts and markets while expanding opportunities as determined in consultation with the CEO.
- Help identify and then ensure future company leaders are given the opportunity to develop their skills to contribute at a higher level.
- Works collaboratively with the Executive team with various corporate-wide initiatives, including but not limited to project management, analytics and KPI’s and SAP business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred - A combination of professional experiences or equivalent combined education, designation, and work experience will be considered
- Fifteen (15) plus years of experience in sales and marketing experiences
- Must have a proven record of success in a retail fresh produce environment
- Knowledgeable in contracting, sales, marketing, and supply chain management
- Hands-on experience strategizing and negotiating complex sales deals
- Ability to develop financial plans and manage resources, including analysis and interpreting financial data
- Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and the ability to independent travel
- Extended Health & Dental and Vision for Associates and their eligible family members
- Life insurance and Dependent Life Insurance, STD
- Paid Vacation time
- Safety shoe reimbursement