HMC Farms, located in Kingsburg, CA, is a large vertically integrated family owned grower/packer/shipper of California stone fruits and table grapes. We are looking for a sales assistant who will be responsible for the generation of sales orders and their eventual fulfillment, inventory management, and other various tasks involved with facilitating the sales order process. These responsibilities will require close work with production, shipping, and sales. High attention to detail will be required along with the ability to work in a high stress and exciting environment.
We will consider applicants with a wide range of experience as long as you are dedicated and willing to learn and work as a team. Pay will be determined upon experience with a range of $18/hour to a salary of $64,480.
- Sales order entry and maintenance
- Aged inventory management
- Customer forecasting
- EDI transactions
- Accounts receivable management
- Coordinating transportation when required
- Additional duties as assigned
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of, or ability to learn, Famous Software
- Able to work long hours and six days per week (Monday-Friday) from May to October
- College degrees, prior experience, and bilingual (Spanish/English) are all pluses
- Employer paid health/dental/vision insurance
- Free medical clinic to employees and family members
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.