Located in Reedley, California, Huerta Farms has been an integrated farming company since 1953. Stone Fruit and Table Grapes have been our mainstays. We have recently added Citrus and Nut crops to our lineup and are expanding our growing and packing operations with different commodities.
We have an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager to join our team in Reedley, CA.
The Accounts Payable/Payroll Manager will be responsible for all activities in the accounts payable/payroll functions. Ensures timely payments of vendor invoices and maintains accurate records for reporting. Manages payroll activities such as weekly processing of payroll for packing shed/ranch/salary personnel, importing of payroll information from time clock, monthly and quarterly reporting, and processing of tax payments.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of accounting-related experience in Accounts Payable and Payroll.
- Agricultural experience preferred, but not required.
- Strong technology skills, Excel knowledge, and Famous are required.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred, but not required.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join one of the most well established companies in the industry. If you have what we’re looking for, then we’d like to talk to you.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.