Director of Grower Sales (Dallas, Houston, Denver, Tampa, or Orlando)
IFCO offers a global solution for sustainable packaging solutions for fresh products. We offer a wide range of pooled equipment and solutions with over 70 models of Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
We have RPCs to suit every type of fruit and vegetable as well as RPCs optimized for meat, fish, eggs and baked goods. Our business model calls for close relationships with our customers and the local market conditions. With customers in over 50 countries, IFCO has more RPCs in circulation worldwide than any other supplier. To accomplish our goals, we think globally and act locally.
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire medical/dental/vision benefits starting on the 1st of the month after hire, 401 (k) match with immediate vesting, annual bonus potential and merit increases, team environment with leadership growth opportunities.
Lead a regional sales team to develop, generate, and increase sales and revenue.
- Provides team analysis during strategic plans and reviews; ownership of action plans; identifying trends; determining sales system improvements; and implementing change.
- Ensure account managers are executing expected sales activities and delivering results
- Responsible for supporting negotiations and implementation of sales initiatives at regional key accounts.
- Collaborate with customers and sales team to establish business plans to grow business at assigned retailers. Produce demand forecast in conjunction with Retail Sales teams.
- Leadership role with internal teams to ensure inventory and supply chain metrics are achieved
- Provides direction, leadership, and development to sales team.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Agribusiness-related field required
- Minimum 10 years related experience in sales required--preferably in the fresh produce industry
- Minimum 8 years leading effective distributed sales teams
- Must be geographically located to assigned customers and willing/able to travel at least 50% of the work week
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Proven ability to maintain high-closing sales ratios
SKILLS AND KNOWELDGE:
- Positive, competitive and confident personality with strongly developed persuasive and collaborative skills
- Ability to “close the deal” and achieve a sustainable win-win outcome
- Advanced understanding of margin and profit drivers, business acumen and commercial pragmatism
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to management, employee, customer and supplier queries and demands
- Able to reach a quick understanding of customer requirements, accurately interpret underlying needs, buying behavior, change drivers, influencers and direction.
No relocation provided. Ideal candidate is currently based in Dallas, Houston, Denver, Tampa, or Orlando.
No third parties please. E-Verify Employer EOE
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Apply Now »