IFCO offers a global solution for sustainable packaging solutions for fresh products. We offer a wide range of pooled equipment and solutions with over 70 models of Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
We have RPCs to suit every type of fruit and vegetable as well as RPCs optimized for meat, fish, eggs and baked goods. Our business model calls for close relationships with our customers and the local market conditions. With customers in over 50 countries, IFCO has more RPCs in circulation worldwide than any other supplier. To accomplish our goals, we think globally and act locally.
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire medical/dental/vision benefits starting on the 1st of the month after hire, 401 (k) match with immediate vesting, annual bonus potential and merit increases, team environment with leadership growth opportunities.
Develop and maintain strategic relationships with complex retail grocery accounts while delivering strategic value to achieve organizational goals.
- Meet assigned re-collection budget through management of crate utilization compliance & new commodity conversions.
- Build business relationships at all organizational levels across multiple departments. Maintain critical relationships from middle management to C-suite within Produce, Distribution, Supply Chain and E-Commerce teams.
- Drive innovation through bringing new solutions to clients including expansion of business beyond produce into meat, eggs, bread & other categories.
- Collaborate with sales teams and category management to improve market share and drive incremental volume into Kroger supply chain
- Provide direction and development of sales team
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Agribusiness related field is required
- Minimum 10 years leading, developing, driving high performance distributed sales teams
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in the fresh produce industry across North America
- Experience working with major retailer such as Kroger
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to establish solid rapport with industry personnel
- Must be willing/able to travel a minimum of 40% weekly
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills at both functional and strategic level
- Technical skills in strategic planning and sales planning
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and the capability to identify needed resources and dispatch them quickly to improve performance
- Computer literacy required, including proficiency in standard business applications such as Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite
Preferred candidate locations: Indianapolis, IN
Open to other locations for qualified candidates.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Apply Now »