IFCO offers a global solution for sustainable packaging solutions for fresh products. We offer a wide range of pooled equipment and solutions with over 70 models of Reusable Plastic Containers (RPCs).
We have RPCs to suit every type of fruit and vegetable as well as RPCs optimized for meat, fish, eggs and baked goods. Our business model calls for close relationships with our customers and the local market conditions. With customers in over 50 countries, IFCO has more RPCs in circulation worldwide than any other supplier. To accomplish our goals, we think globally and act locally.
IFCO offers a competitive benefits package with new hire medical/dental/vision benefits starting on the 1st of the month after hire, 401 (k) match with immediate vesting, annual bonus potential and merit increases, collaborative team environment with leadership growth opportunities.
Responsible for sourcing and developing business leads, establishing and maintaining relationships with prospective retail and grocery customers to develop, generate, and expand sales revenue.
- Ability to develop and provide professional value add sales communication and proposition to retail and grocery executives
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Provides the solution to customers based upon personalized value sales perspective Develops sales presentation, delivers proposals, manages negotiation process
- Liaison for customers and internal teams during transition once sale is closed to onboarding and implementation
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Agribusiness or commensurate related experience
- Minimum 10 years prior direct fresh food sales experience
- Must be willing/able to travel a minimum of 50% weekly
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining relationships with customers
- Proven ability to maintain high-closing sales ratios
SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE:
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently
- Positive, competitive and confident personality with advanced persuasive and collaborative skills
- Proven ability to “close the deal” and achieve a sustainable win-win outcome
- Understanding of margin and profit drivers, business acumen and commercial pragmatism
- Able to reach a quick understanding of customer requirements, accurately interpret underlying needs, buying behavior, change drivers, influencers and direction.
- Enhanced presentation, negotiation and communication skills – both written & oral and confidence to use with all levels of internal and external management teams
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Bilingual English with fluency in Spanish helpful
Preferred candidate locations: PA, NJ, DE. Open to other locations for qualified candidates.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
Apply Now »