Index Fresh uses a hands-on approach that places value in honesty, integrity and good old-fashioned common sense. We believe a handshake is as good as a contract and that consistency and reliability aren’t merely important, they’re required. And when it comes to delivering results to our growers and trading partners, we believe in keeping promises, because when the Index Fresh and AvoTerra label is on an avocado, you’ll know you picked the best.
We are now accepting resumes for a Global Supply Chain Coordinator to join our team in Riverside, CA.
The Global Supply Chain position, manages and coordinates all aspects of logistics for sourcing fruit for the U.S. and for export. Designs and executes strategies and plans to meet short-term and long-term supply requirements. Additionally, the Global Supply Chain position designs processes to coordinate weekly fruit flow and meet Company margin goals. Fruit is coordinated from California, Mexico and South America to match sales’ needs to have the right fruit in the right location on the right day.
The successful candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Five or more years in a leadership/management role.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- Relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and influencing ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to travel internationally required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- This position requires up to 30% travel. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Ability to travel internationally required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leader!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.