Index Fresh is a 100+ year old Southern California grower, packer, shipper, and importer of Avocados.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Riverside, CA.
The Sales Coordinator position will support the Vice President of Business Development in managing current and new accounts. In this role, they will work collaboratively, to propose supply solutions and inventory management strategies to drive efficiencies and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction to existing and new clients. This individual possesses the ability and desire to grow within their position, readying themselves for a future sales and a category management role.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field, or comparable experience.
- Minimum of two years experience in customer service, sales or account management; produce industry experience is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain positive internal and external relationships.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able and willing to work extended hours as needed.
- Able to travel overnight up to 10% of the time.
This is a terrific opportunity to join an amazing company with the potential for career advancement. We also offer an excellent work environment and a highly competitive compensation and benefits package, including incentive bonus, health insurance, vacation and 401(k) company matching.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.