Since 1947, Indianapolis Fruit has been delivering fresh fruits and vegetables to our valued retail partners throughout the Midwest, while providing premium quality products and unprecedented customer experiences through experts who care.
Indianapolis Fruit is looking for an ambitious, self-motivated team member with a positive attitude to fill our Area Sales Manager position in our Wisconsin Territory! Pay will be based on job related experience.
- Execute marketing, sales and merchandising strategies to generate growth and retail sales in Fresh produce, specialty, and floral
- Forecast sales, while managing a merchandiser team
- Increase customer sales in accordance with objectives
- Direct, teach and implement the building of product displays
- Supply and educate customers on products
- Conduct annual customer reviews, including category review, product performance, SKU additions & reductions and seasonal sales planning
- At least 3 years successful fresh produce management experience in sales, buying, managing, or merchandising for large wholesale distributors or retailers
- Listening skills
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance after 90 days
- 401(k) after 1 year of service
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Robust Industry Training