Interfresh has emerged as a leading distributor and marketer of fresh fruits and vegetables. Our passion for produce began in 1987, supplying the finest fruits and vegetables to a small group of upscale independent markets.
Our corporate headquarters, located in Orange, CA, coupled with our strategic expansions into Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Walnut Creek, have allowed Interfresh the ability to broaden our reach and further develop our product line. The added capacity of our 30,000 square foot distribution facility in Vernon, CA enhances our ability to provide consistent service 52 weeks a year.
We are now accepting resumes for Produce Sales and Procurement Professionals, with opportunities in Orange, Los Angeles, La Quinta, and San Francisco, CA.
This is a very unique opportunity to join a vibrant and growing company offering a highly entrepreneurial environment and unmatched support team to maximize your success.
In this role, you will manage grower/shipper relationships for long term mutual success, insure profitable sales, and identify and pursue both new grower opportunities, as well as new clients.
We are seeking produce sales experts who:
- Have a minimum 5 years of produce sales experience preferred.
- Must have established grower and customer base
- Are self-starting, highly motivated, and ethical
- Have the ability to negotiate profitable transactions that balance our interests with grower and customer interests, or WIN WIN WIN
- Can work with Interfresh team across multiple locations
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Has an excellent track record and industry reputation
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook
- Knowledge of Famous Software a plus
Interfresh offers some of the most innovative compensation plans in the industry. We are extremely interested in your success. Does this sound like the opportunity for you? Drop us a note today with your resume, along with a cover letter outlining why you could be the person we are looking for.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.