We are looking to expand our sales team and need a motivated college graduate. This position will report directly to our team of sales professionals at this well-established and growing international trade company. This is a key position in the competitive, fast-paced, and always-changing international trade industry. The right candidate will be highly motivated and detail-oriented with good people skills.
Basic Purpose: To provide support and assistance at all levels to International Sales Department.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to verbal/written communication with foreign buyers, suppliers & transportation agencies.
- sales order processing; coordinating export documentation; transportation and logistics; processing high volume of sales orders (AIR/SEA) quickly and efficiently.
- Candidate must be a college graduate and willing to work a varied schedule due to the international nature of our business.
- Good computer skills are required, with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Agricultural industry.
- Famous computer system.
- Transportation and logistics.
- Sales support.
- Shipping management including dispatch of sales orders.
- Streamline the sales process.
- Vessel planning/scheduling/tracking.