International Produce Group LLC (IPG) was established in 2002 when President, Angelo Dovolis, and a team of experienced International traders joined forces. IPG has since become one of the largest and most dynamic Exporters of fresh produce worldwide. Over time we have expanded our product line to include not only fresh fruits and vegetables, but also frozen fruits/vegetables; nuts and dried fruits; and dairy and poultry. IPG’s ability to successfully service long-term customers across all business sectors including wholesale, retail, foodservice and e-commerce, can be attributed to our long-lasting relationships with the highest quality producers and trustworthy suppliers. IPG is always looking for ways to continue to innovate, grow, and find ways to better serve their customers and be the number 1 choice for International Produce Supply.
IPG is looking to expand our sales team and need a motivated individual with a college degree who is looking for an entry-level position with a well-established International Produce Company. This is a position with great growth opportunities. The right candidate will be highly motivated and detail-oriented with good people skills. This position will report directly to our team of sales professionals. This position will be the first step towards doing full-time sales and having your own International Clients and Customers with the ability to always grow.
- Candidate must be a college graduate and willing to work a varied schedule due to the international nature of our business.
- Good computer skills are required, with knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Responsibilities will include but are not limited to verbal/written communication with foreign buyers, suppliers & transportation agencies; sales order processing; coordinating export documentation; transportation and logistics; processing high volume of sales orders (AIR/SEA) quickly and efficiently.
- Agricultural industry.
- Famous computer system.
- Transportation and logistics.
- Sales support.
- Shipping management including dispatch of sales orders
- Streamline the sales process
- Vessel planning/scheduling/tracking
- Managing sales orders of high volume
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a great team. We remain focused on the objective of delivering the finest products to our clients world-wide.