We’re looking for an energetic, motivated individual to join us as Sales Account Executive.
Our ideal candidate is someone with a sales background that also possesses some category management experience. Commodities are sold on an F.O.B. and delivered basis.
They will also have:
- 5+ years of experience working in the produce industry.
- Ability to use internet-based sales and purchasing programs, database programs, and shipping/inventory systems among others. For example: EDI, ITrade, Foodlink, Retail Link.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- College degree (B.A., B.S.) in related fields of study or equivalent preferred.
- Bilingual (English-Spanish) is helpful.
We are based in Tarrytown, NY. Our location is commutable from many Westchester suburbs, New York City as well as New Jersey. We also possess a regional operations/sales office in the greater Philadelphia area.
Come join one of the leading importers and marketers of fresh fruit in the North American industry! We offer exceptional benefits and excellent opportunities to hone new skills and be challenged in a fast-paced environment.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.