Why work for J&J Family of Farms?
- Competitive Compensation
- We are growing quickly and promote from within
- Immediate Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 100% Paid Teladoc Service
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid Vacation
- Company Performance Bonus
By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you'll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It's a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that's as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as a team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you'll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We'll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
Our Mission: To consistently provide the highest quality produce while delivering unparalleled service and ensuring the highest safety standards for our customers.
Our Values: Attitude, Communication, Cooperation, Leadership, Integrity, Execution
Responsible for the development and performance of sales activities. Directs focus towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in-line with company vision and values. Assists in helping to expand the customer base and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and the Sales Team.
- 1-3 years of produce sales experience in the wet-veg category required.
- 1-3 years of leafy greens sales experience required.
- Experience of produce sales in (melons, broccoli, collard greens, mustard greens, turnip greens, kale, cabbage, cantaloupe) Preferred
- Experience with enterprise software solutions (Famous) and large, complex organizations.
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work with other professionals.
- Ability to build and maintain Relationships with Customers and Vendors
- Excellent computer skills.
- Willingness to learn.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Helps ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Assists to improve the effectiveness of the team and company.
- Develops and maintains relationships with our customers and vendors.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Maintain and build customer relationships while developing and building new opportunities.
- Support of market development for product.
- Engagement with and development of new business relationships.
- Regular engagement with departments in daily operations as well as strategic execution.
- Communication of Sales plan to aid in procurement efforts.
- Collaborate with teams to develop sales plans based on crop availability.
- Daily engagement with cross-functional departments for securing freight options, track availability of inbound product, tracking outbound order fulfillment and developing new opportunities where possible.
- Create and distribute sales summaries and sales reports during departmental and organizational meetings.
- Documentation and maintenance of department processes.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.