The Joe Produce and Joe For It group of companies is a growing startup that is changing the way the produce industry hires for the better. We have built our reputation on providing excellent results and the highest level of service to our customers. We operate with enthusiasm and integrity and are truly passionate about the produce industry and the work we do.
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a Customer Service Administrative Coordinator to provide excellent service to our customers and administrative support to our sales, marketing and leadership team which includes our Senior Director and President of this dynamic group of companies. The ideal candidate will not only get the job done, they will also be constantly looking for ways to improve and enhance their role and the overall business. Excellent organizational and communication skills as well as the confidence and common sense to solve problems and make quick decisions to serve our customers are crucial here.
If you love to help people and have high expectations of customer service. If you thrive in a startup environment, sharing your perspective of what can be improved for more efficiency and better online customer experience. If you are a critical support person to the team and contribute to the success of the entire company. Then this job could be for you!
To be successful in this role you are equally comfortable and proficient with people. You are savvy with technology and are well organized and able to maintain a high level of accuracy in a fast paced environment.
We are looking for someone who can provide excellent customer service via phone, chat and email to the Joe Family of brands. Customer service is approximately 20-40% of the role depending on customer inquiry. In addition, you will be supporting marketing, sales and performing other administrative duties including meticulous data entry and reviewing information.
We offer a fun and collaborative team environment. This position is an in-office position located in beautiful Granite Bay, California. From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm we work hard. There is an opportunity to grow with the company. As we grow we will continue to enhance our offerings, which now include competitive base pay, performance bonuses, paid time off and a generous 401K matching plan.
- Answering the main phone line for all businesses and appropriately fielding and transferring calls.
- Point of contact for customer support via phone, email and chat support, answering technical questions, receiving and entering inbound orders, directing to sales when appropriate.
- “Air traffic controller” for the JoePro Resumes - reply to inquiries, quote prices, manage workflow coordinating closely with the writing team.
- Administrative projects supporting marketing and sales initiatives, such as improving information on our email distribution lists, maintaining recruiting database,
- Writing - transforming job descriptions into a job advertisement.
- Reviewing - auditing content and classifications of job postings on our online job boards.
- Editing content for marketing, job ads, presentations, and Executive Search team.
- Manage events calendar and coordinate travel arrangements for team members.
- Maintaining and preparing marketing collateral and other materials for tradeshows, customer visits, etc.
- Tracking and sending candidate/client gifts for the Search team
- At least one-year customer service experience. Preferred experience in a support-type role, ideally with sales and/or marketing.
- Meticulous ability to identify and edit incorrect grammar, spelling, punctuation and data entry errors.
- A positive can-do attitude, with excellent communication and teamwork skills, i.e. you smile when you talk and type.
- Technically proficient with computer programs, ability to troubleshoot on your own. Ability to learn and work within our websites and other cloud-based programs.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic start-up environment.
- Ability to sit for 2-3 hours between breaks. Ability to type 45 words per minute with a high level of accuracy.
Please note this job advertisement does not cover or contain a complete listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change and evolve over time. We hope that everyone on our team continues to grow and learn.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.