Work Hard, Have Fun!
We work hard to make sure we have the best job board online, but we also know that work should be fun. We’re proud of our family atmosphere and strong team dynamic – everyone who works here knows they’re an integral part of shaping our company’s future.
Our employees enjoy working in an unpretentious environment that values results and accomplishments. You’ll not only have the opportunity to work directly with technology and thousands of clients, but you’ll be collaborating with creative and dedicated people like yourself.
We’re looking for energetic people with an entrepreneurial spirit for roles within our growing organization. Want to love your day-to-day work? Take a look at our open positions below:
Do you have a passion for healthy living and growing sales? If so, then you should read further......
We have an opening on its sales team for a proven inside sales rep that just needs the right platform to really shine. This is an opportunity for someone with smarts, drive and 2 to 40 years experience to give their career direction and meaning.
Base salary in the low $30’s shouldn’t discourage anyone with talent, as a significant portion of your compensation can be derived from commissions. Stars should expect total comp to double their base in one to two years, and then, the sky’s the limit.
- You’ll be calling on decision makers at major corporations from VPs to hiring managers and recruiters.
- You’ll be selling groundbreaking products that are changing the way companies look at hiring.
- Deals sizes range from $300 – $9,000.
- You’ll be responsible for the full sales process from prospecting to closing and renewing.
- You’ll manage thousands of clients.
- You’ll be working as part of a team including other sales reps, customer service and management.
- You'll help drive our strategy, marketing and website development
- You don’t hear “No”. Instead you hear "I don't KNOW why I should say yes yet." That said, this is NOT a "hard sell." Your balance is tenacity with empathy.
- You look for ways to add value and create solutions.
- You aren’t afraid to make cold calls.
- You value building relationships. You take pride in knowing your client’s needs and kids’ names. If you promised to send a follow-up proposal, you don’t leave until it’s delivered.
- You like a consultative approach with every product always on your mind.
- Career growth and learning are important to you.
- You have discipline enough to work in a virtual environment and can tackle challenges with very minimal supervision.
- You have a track record of surpassing personal and professional goals.
- Selling online media suits you perfectly because you read blogs, Twitter, participate in social networks and can find anything or anyone on-line.
About the company
We are a 7-year-old Internet-based company with headquarters in Granite Bay, CA. We value and reward smart, disciplined team players who enjoy getting things done with minimal supervision.
An innovator in the online employment industry, Joe Produce was launched in 2012. There are many aspects that make Joe Produce special, and most importantly are our values, including the fact that we care about our clients, candidates and one another. This caring shows in all facets of our existence.
Since launching JoeProduce.com, we have launched a number of complementary business units, including:
- JoeFoodSafety.com - A job site dedicated to jobs in food safety quality, across all food and beverage.
- JoeProResumes.com - A professional resume writing service.
- Joe Produce Search - A retained search executive recruiting service.
- Next Steps Outplacement - An outplacement service that provides companies a way to help exiting employees with a resume and career consulting.
- More to come!