Ready to work with a great group of people, who get along, laugh and make it happen every day? How about all-you-can-drink coffee and all-you-can-eat bagels, cream cheese, and more? How about working for a company who listens to your ideas and rewards creativity?
If this all sounds interesting, then this may be the place for you!
We are a 6+ year old, successful, and growing internet-based business located in beautiful Granite Bay, CA. We are specialists in "Recruitment Marketing" and executive recruiting for Produce Industry Employers, and we help Job Seekers get their word out too. With over 60,000 people seeing our jobs each week, we have the broadest reach in our industry.
We’re looking for someone who can work well within our team to help grow our customer base in North America and in some instances, globally. We need someone who is motivated and can generate new clients for our business as well as maintain existing customer relationships.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Outgoing personality, common sense, self-motivated, and willing to take initiative. You can “think on your feet,” communicate effectively, and collaborate with others. You convey a friendly, professional attitude, and personality toward clients while understanding the value of building trust and long-term relationships with them. You have the ability to solve problems creatively and work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
Monday - Friday 8AM to 5PM
We offer a base-pay + commissions + bonuses. We match on our tax-deferred retirement program. The more you sell, the more you make. Earning potential is unlimited.
As we grow, there can be advancement opportunities for the right person.
- Ability to sell new customers and take care of existing business
- Focus and attention to achieve sales objectives and targets
- A can-do attitude with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player that can effectively develop partnerships with internal teammates
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills
- Computer and internet skills, including many common Microsoft and Google applications
- Familiarity with social media marketing is a plus
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously