Kern Ridge Growers is a year-round shipper of California carrots. Our history dates back to the early 70’s, when we started packing Cello carrots under our Kern Ridge label. Our ownership consists of six individuals who have a combined carrot experience of well over 100 years. Most of our carrots are grown in the rich, sandy loam soil near the mountain range at the southern end of the fertile San Joaquin Valley. We are also a grower, packer and shipper of citrus and bell peppers.
We have an immediate opening for a Sales Associate to join our team. This is a full time, year-round position, offering competitive wages and a generous benefit package.
- 3+ years sales experience in the fresh produce industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage customers on a regular and consistent basis
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- High School diploma/GED
- Team Player
- Must be able to multitask
- Sales of Carrots and Citrus
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- College Degree
- Familiarity with Famous Software
Responsibilities & Duties:
- As part of a team, sell and service new and existing customers
- Input sales orders
- Coordinate transportation of sold product
- Oversee efforts assuring quality standards are met
- Schedule inspections and process paperwork for export orders
- Communicate with growing, harvesting and packing operations
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.