King Produce, LLC is the US based import/export and distribution arm of Agricola Las Granjas SPR de RL, who has been growing Roma Tomatoes, Serrano Peppers, Bell Peppers, Watermelons, Papaya, Corn and other top-quality produce since 1982. Our produce was chosen for Excellence, being one of the finest in Mexico.
We are now accepting resumes for the position of Sales Manager to join our distribution team in Pharr, TX.
The successful candidate will lead our Sales Team in developing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing and new customers. We are seeking a motivated individual who has a strong and established work ethic and possesses the ability and desire to flourish within an extremely high paced environment. As the team leader you will both work in all aspects of day to day operations and identify potential business and be willing to travel to both meet with existing and potential customers.
We’re looking for a person with a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in business and/or marketing). They must have a ten year plus record of proven direct sales success, a minimum of five years leading a sales team, as well as experience with product positioning and market opportunity assessment.
- Increase sales through effective business development and strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with Senior Management to create and attain budgeted sales and profit goals and hit predetermined sales targets.
- Lead, direct and supervise reporting personnel and manage performance of assigned direct reports and others in the work unit to ensure optimal customer service and support, including tracking sales team metrics and reporting data to leadership.
- Understand the challenges in the marketplace for products which may be supplied by the company and uses this knowledge to propose new opportunities.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while monitoring new commodities and competition status.
- Provide development and learning opportunities to support the long-term growth of reporting sales team.
- Design and implement strategic sales plan to expands company’s customer base and ensure a strong market presence in retail and food service.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales revenue and realistic forecast in weekly updates.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by supervisor.