LaBrucherie Produce, Grows a diverse selection of the best produce in the Imperial Valley.
We are currently seeking an Assistant/Data Entry Clerk. This person has a high attention to detail, strong computer skills with the ability to multi-task with minimal error.
We are seeking hard working, motivated, and energetic individuals to work for a great company! LaBrucherie’s culture provides employees a professional, safe and positive work environment with numerous opportunities for growth and success.
- Writes, types, and enters information into computer to prepare correspondence, statements, receipts, or other documents, copying information from one record to another
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Experience understanding and following instructions and procedures quickly and timely
- Ability to effectively manage large amounts of information
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems while maintaining documents
- Ability to prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
- Proficient with computer operations with Intermediate knowledge Microsoft products
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to follow protocol
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication (written and verbal)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010