Are you passionate about produce? Do you thrive on helping customers develop programs that support their business? Are you creative and resourceful? Are you looking for a stable company that feels more like a family than a job? Maglio Companies invites you to explore joining our team as our next Business Development Manager.
In this role you will be responsible for creating and selling profitable produce programs to new and existing customers in both traditional and non-traditional markets (that's where the creativity comes in!)
You will have access to our Texas sourcing office to provide customers with farm direct capabilities. You will have 115 years of history and product knowledge to share with our customers to provide them the best value available.
- Be a customer focused problem solver
- Demonstrate an ability to influence outcomes through thought leadership
- Be comfortable with change and capable of innovation
- Show personal responsibility for delivery of work product
- Be a strategic thinker who can execute on the company's vision
- Travel up to 50% of the time
- Have a minimum of 3 years of fresh produce experience