Mann Packing, a Del Monte Fresh company, employs more than 800 people. From quality assurance inspectors to marketing specialists, we all work hand-in-hand to provide only the finest fresh vegetables to today's consumers. We survive ever-growing competition because of our adherence to quality. We give our customers full value and treat them fairly. This is why we continue to grow.
We now are offering an amazing opportunity for a Financial Analyst (Agriculture Operations) to join our team in Gonzales, CA.
This Finance Analyst position will be responsible for compiling, analyzing and reporting budgeted and actual crop results to Agricultural Operations department, corporate finance, senior management, and outside growers.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 4 year College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field, from an accredited institution, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in finance or analytical role
- Must have 2+ years of experience in Farming, grower accounting or Agricultural management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word and Outlook, etc.).
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication (i.e. oral and written) skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently when necessary.
Preferred but not Essential:
- Previous budgeting, manufacturing, cost accounting, inventory management, and inventory control experience.
- BI, Host Analytic or other legacy systems experience.
- Advanced knowledge and technical acumen for the analysis of business results.
- Knowledge of FASB and SEC requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, and International Financial Reporting Standards
We offer a competitive compensation package, and a great place to work with one of the most respected companies in the Produce Industry!
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.