At Misionero, we know consumers want more out of their food — not in calories but in healthier, less processed food. We recognize we’re serving a new generation of consumers who are more mindful than ever in how their food is grown, processed and distributed. We will always continue to build upon consumer trust by delivering the freshest, grown with love products. We want to build upon our healthy eating framework, finding new ways to delight. Setting the standard in quality and how food is produced and packaged.
We are now accepting resumes for the role of ERP Manager, to join our family in Gonzales, CA.
As our ERP Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the IT Department. This includes managing all IT operations to meet company requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure, applications and development of new technical solutions. Responsible for maintaining up time for all critical systems. Focus on preventing any system failures. Maintains ERP/MRP system Paradigm. Supports all users and maintains all networks and servers.
- Maintain over 99% uptime for all critical systems
- Maintain ERP/MRP system paradigm
- Provide leadership through effective mentoring and on-going performance feedback to staff
- Develop and establish IT policies and systems to support the implementation of strategies set by leadership team
- Evaluate the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Oversee the use of technological equipment and software to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and report to leadership team
- Travel as required to multiple locations
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time
- Lift and move up to 30 lbs.
- Occasional entering in and out of cold room environment with exposure to temperatures between 32 to 38 degrees will be required
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly proficient in the use of “Famous” software (detailed knowledge of all modules)
- Experience using Power BI and Red Zone
- Experience as an effective manager and/or proven experience as IT Manager or similar role
- Outstanding leadership and cross-functional team building skills
- Ability to lead teams through considerable change, by inspiring confidence and achieving results
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and effectively when faced with difficult and complex matters
- Ability to coach, mentor and develop direct reports
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with Peers, business stakeholders and executive leadership
- High degree of flexibility and versatility