Mission Produce has grown to become the world's leader in producing, sourcing, distributing and marketing fresh Hass avocados. As a vertically integrated and public company, our total focus is avocados. We provide customers in over 25 countries with the complete package—year-round supply, global availability, and value-added services.
Our partners are passionate and experienced growers from the most ideal avocado growing regions in the world. To supply customers with the world's finest avocados, we operate packing facilities in five countries and own 11 regional ripening centers worldwide. Our distribution centers and transportation capabilities ensure peak eating-quality avocados from the tree to the customer. And when it comes to food safety, we adhere to the Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) program and Good Harvesting Practices (GHP). We proudly share responsibility with our growers to ensure total satisfaction for our customers.
We are now offering an amazing opportunity for a Marketing / Communications Senior Associate to join our team in Oxnard, CA.
The Marketing Communications Senior Associate will be responsible for external communication development including email marketing, presentations, press releases and global corporate communication.
They will participate in multiple projects simultaneously and work independently – requires ability to prioritize, monitor time and multi-task.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or public relations from a four-year college or university.
- Three or more years of related marketing experience and/or training.
- Strong writing and editing skills and highly proficient in AP style.
- Great proof-reading skills.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to write articles and stakeholder communication.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Be able to provide samples of work.
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in the midst of competing priorities and high-pressure situations.
- Ability to manage or collaborate with cross functioning teams.
- English and Spanish written and English fluency is required.
- Detailed oriented.
If you’re a Marketing/Communications Pro, this is an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.