Moxxy Marketing is located in beautiful Salinas California, the gateway to the Monterey Bay, where you'll find historic sites, unspoiled farmland, world-class wines, a quaint, historic downtown, and some of the friendliest people around. They love their craft and love applying their expertise to help their clients. Being located in the Salinas Valley and surrounded by ag land and fresh, healthy food and wine, they take great joy and satisfaction supporting ag companies, grower-shippers, and food brands who bring the bounty of our valley to kitchens, lunchrooms, restaurants, and dining tables all over the world.
Our client, Moxxy Marketing in Salinas, CA, is a team of experienced, talented and insightful marketing professionals with an intense focus and drive for producing results for their clients. They’re strategic, innovative and creative…and fun to work with. They are seeking a Senior Account Supervisor to be the liaison between clients and the agency for large and high-profile clients. The Senior Account Supervisor leads the development and implementation of strategic marketing plans and creative campaigns while maintaining agency quality, profitability, and service standards. If this sounds like something YOU could get excited about, keep reading!
- Act as the primary contact for assigned clients, developing relationships and working closely with them to learn their business and marketing/communication needs
- Maintain processes and documents to guide the account management team
- Provide direct, proactive client contact and handle day-to-day activities for assigned clients
- Manage the team in preparing client proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans
- Collaborate with the creative services team to develop creative strategies, content, copy
- Oversee the execution of approved projects and coordinate job timing and budgets with relevant agency personal, freelancers, and vendors to achieve profitability and productivity goals
- Expand relationships with existing clients by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and grow agency revenues
- Represent the agency at industry functions and promote the agency at every opportunity
- At least 7 years of account services experience in a marketing agency
- Experience with serving agriculture, fresh/perishable food and beverage, and/or suppliers to the retail grocery and foodservice industries
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Ability to solve problems under stressful circumstances
- Thorough understanding of the planning, creative, and production processes