Manage the daily operations of a produce warehouse which include production, quality, receiving and shipping
Maintain focus on productivity, cost control, efficiencies and production equipment improvements
Monitor, evaluate and report KPIs to Senior Management
Monitor and enforce warehouse food safety, health and safety, and security programs and activities
Monitor and enforce company policies, procedures, and applicable industry policies and regulations
Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships
Problem solve, negotiate, and address staff challenges
Ensure all production orders are shipped to customers in a timely manner in adherence to company quality standards
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in produce industry
- Produce and Food Quality experience
- Knowledge of warehouse and inventory management
- Must have strong time management skills with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Highly energetic and assertive with strong leadership skills
- Excellent, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- MS (Excel) office skills
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to deal with challenging employees and/or situations.
Job Requirements: The incumbent will be committed to customer service excellence and leading by example. A positive attitude in the workplace is required as is the ability to adhere to all human resources, operational and food and health safety policies and procedures.