NatureSeal is a subsidiary Mantrose-Haeuser Co., Inc., a world leader in edible coatings for the pharmaceutical, confectionery, industrial and agricultural industries, founded more than 100 years ago. Mantrose is the natural edible coating unit of RPM, International Inc., a $5 billion specialty coatings company traded on the NYSE under the symbol RPM.
We currently have an excellent opportunity in our fast-growing company for a top-notch sales professional. This position will be based in the Midwest or Westport, CT.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person to gain hands-on experience in a very high-growth industry segment and be a part of a NYSE company.
- The Sales Manager would be responsible for the sales and market expansion of our product line through new business and product development, analyzing market trends, competitive analysis and maintaining our current customer base with an exceptional level of service.
- The responsibilities include all aspects of technical sales and on-site application work with produce processors and foodservice operators.
- Overnight travel of approximately 50 percent will be required.
- Self-motivation, a high level of integrity and a solid work ethic are required.
- This position requires excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage and organize multiple projects.
- The successful candidate will possess a strong proficiency for computers, including a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The ideal candidate will have 5-8 years sales experience, with a background in the sales of food ingredients, chemicals or water treatments a plus.