Do you now, or would you like to live in beautiful Florida? Do you have experience selling produce (preferably greenhouse Bell Peppers, Broccoli, Limes or Carrots)? Then we should talk.
Located in beautiful Pompano Beach, FL, We’re a start-up. And that can be a little scary. Or, from the right point of view it can be exciting.
At Orbis-Innovation in Produce, we view it as a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of something with unlimited growth potential. And to help us grow, we need someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and experience selling peppers in a wholesale environment.
What we’re looking for:
The successful candidate will have excellent people skills, a strong work ethic, and a motivation to contribute to a growing business. They will be detail-oriented and able to analyze changing market factors and have a comprehensive understanding of the fresh produce supply-chain.
Ability to work in a team, talent for making sales and aggressively develop new business.
Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to quickly process information to make profitable decisions.
Maintain current customer base with strong customer service orientation.
Cold calling and developing new customers.
Book orders with customers and shippers.
Knowledge with diversified portfolio of produce items.
Provide input relating to current market information and strategies.
Effective negotiation and problem solving skills.
Excellent follow-through skills.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in produce sales. Preferably Hot House Peppers.
- Knowledge of sales processes and the end to end needs for running a sales region.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Expertise in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Undergraduate college degree preferred.