Do you want to get in on the ground floor of something big? Are you super organized? Creative? Have an entrepreneurial spirit? Able to manage multiple projects at the same time?
Then we should talk.
We are the Organic Produce Network. The leader for news and views about growing, marketing and selling organic fresh produce. THE HEALTHIEST FOOD IN THE WORLD!
We are currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator/Administrator to join our team, and the team of our wholly owned trade shows, the Organic Produce Summit and Organic Grower Summit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred
- Excellent computer skills including full Microsoft Office Suite, Publishing software, and Social Media management
- 1-3 years in a marketing role, preferably Produce related
Organic Produce Network
- Assist in the management of strategic initiatives and goals for live events.
- OPN Website Management.
- Manage press release, eblast distribution list; assist in development and writing of press releases.
- Manage and distribute weekly OPN Connect—Responsible for layout of stories and graphics.
- Assist in collecting of articles/stories to appear in weekly newsletter.
- Manage and build OPN Connect subscriber list.
- Manage weekly subscriber open rates, click-through-rates and reporting.
- Assist in weekly edits and proof-reading content prior to deadline.
- Assist Sales Manager and accounting firm on advertising billing statements and collections.
- Work with accounting firm to manage freelancer and Sales Manager commission payments.
- Assist in responses to advertiser and reader feedback.
Organic Grower Summit and Organic Produce Summit
- Manage, assist and help create marketing time-lines, promotions calendar and action items needed to implement OGS and OPS.
- Manage and assist various agencies to complete marketing collateral materials, advertisements, email marketing, press releases, website updates and design.
- Work with accounting to manage show budget, complete accounts receivable, accounts payable and bi-monthly reporting (OGS only).
- Provide customer service for incoming exhibitors, sponsors, attendees and speakers and assist in various needs that arise.
- Coordinate with Tri-Cord and Conference Direct regarding show logistics.
- Work with OGS/OPS on “behind the scenes” needs including branded items, sponsorship, website updates, exhibitor/attendee relations, swag bag and sponsor gifts.
- Coordinate day of event implementation – working with exhibitors, registration, hotel, volunteers, vendors and guests.
- Complete post-show wrap up – survey, thank you gifts.
Manage Social Media
- Manage Social Media coordinator and work with various agencies on social media plan.
- Stay abreast and advise leadership of current trends and opportunities in social media.
- Coordinate media buys on social media platforms.
Creative problem solver who wears many hats including: marketing, social media, web site design and management, experienced dealing with a variety of marketing vendors. Detail oriented.
What you can expect from us?
We are a team-oriented organization where individual excellence is rewarded. We offer a great work environment and an opportunity for unlimited growth.