Today, the P-R Farms operation also includes a retail store – ENZO’S TABLE, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and an olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles organic extra virgin olive oil under the label ENZO.
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk in Clovis, CA.
This person will complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by scanning and filing documents.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must pay attention to detail
- Be able to analyze information
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Experience with ERP Software
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be able to track budget expenses
- Accounting experience
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience,
- Insurance coverage,
- Option to participate in company retirement plan
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.