P-R Farms, Inc. is a highly diversified growing, packing, and shipping operation located in the heart of the agriculturally rich Central San Joaquin Valley of California. Products grown by P-R Farms include almonds, grapes, olives, oranges, and stone fruit. The P-R Farms, Inc. operation also includes a retail store - Bella Frutta, an almond hulling and processing plant in Madera, and a newly completed olive oil milling facility that produces and bottles extra virgin organic olive oil under the label ENZO.
We are now accepting resumes for a Senior Accountant to join our team in Clovis, CA.
This is a full-time career opportunity. The employee must be detail oriented, professional-minded, and always maintain a professional image. Must be honest, trustworthy and respectful of self and others and demonstrate a strong work ethic.
The successful candidate will report to and assist the Controller in the processing of the organizations accounting functions. This position is also responsible for inventory, cost accounting, general ledger account reconciliation and analysis, as well as month-end-close.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Technology savvy with fluency in MS Office and accounting related software
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and responsibility
- Maintain the highest standards of confidentiality regarding critical and sensitive information
- Agribusiness experience helpful, but not required
- Famous Software knowledge a Plus, but not required
- 5+ years of hands-on accounting experience
- CPA Certification highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) in Accounting from four-year College
- Must have thorough knowledge of financial reporting
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group