Here at Pacific International Cold Storage, we have built a state-of-the-art refrigerated warehouse facility dedicated to fulfill all your warehousing needs, especially for the import and export produce markets for the Los Angeles area. One of the major advantages we have to offer is our strategic location, just minutes from the Long Beach and Los Angeles ports. We are in close proximity to all major southern California freeways where we can efficiently serve all local markets in the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. We are minutes away from the LA Wholesale Market.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Repacking Supervisor to lead our re-packing team in our Long Beach, CA “state-of-the-art” facility.
- Packing with different types of machinery
- Responsible for maintaining a clean packing environment.
- Ensure that all products leaving the packing room are top quality
- Coordinates with the Food Safety Manager to enforce food safety policies.
- Coordinates the inventory levels of items repacked for everyday sales.
- Responsible to maintain all packing tools and machines in a safe and clean manner.
- Responsible to keep an accurate inventory of all packaging supplies regularly.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible in work schedules and work assignments as needed.
- Demonstrates self-control by maintaining composure in difficult situations; deals calmly and effectively with stressful situations. Projects a professional image of oneself and the organization and demonstrates a positive attitude towards work and the organization.
- Supports a positive team environment in which employees participate, respect and cooperate with each other to achieve desired results.
- Communicate problems, concerns, quality issues to management
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years fresh produce packing experience preferred