Established in 2002, our company is a successful marketing and distribution entity with exclusive marketing relationships with selected produce growers. Pacific Produce LLC has offices in California, Florida, and main headquarters in Maryland/DC. We are focused on 4 major commodities year around and seasonal: asparagus, avocados, grapes, and blueberries. We continue to grow with a high demand and familiar customer base across the country.
We now have an opening for a Sales Representative to join our team on the east coast(preferably in New Jersey).
We are looking for a confident, self-driven, detail-oriented, organized, proactive and energetic individual who is excited to grow along with our company. Pacific Produce is in a growth and transitional stage, so, so we are looking for someone we can trust and will take initiative and help us continue our growth. The desired individual will have a great opportunity to become a key team member of our sales team.
The person we’re looking for has:
- Minimum 3 years of experience inside/outside sales with proven results
- Bachelors’ degree preferred but not required
- Experience in the produce industry is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated history of excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to develop and maintain good working relationships is a must
- Organized, accurate, and capable of taking direction and providing support to multiple people within our company
- We work in a fast-paced environment so the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks is key, along with solid time management and problem-solving skills
- Extremely dependable and self-motivated
- Proficiency with computers and software including Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
Ideally, the person we hire loves fresh produce, has some produce industry knowledge or experience, is eager to learn and evolve a career in the industry, and extremely supportive to the entire team as things move fast in the produce. He/She will work with our sales team in implementing the sales and marketing plan to grow customer base and expand sales for current and new products. Ideally the candidate will also have some marketing background, strong communication skills, and be willing to travel within the US and internationally when needed.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
This policy applies with regard to all aspects of one’s employment, including hiring, transfer, promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.